September 4, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Classic Black and White

I've decided to create a new weekly series called the Tuesday Ten, which will showcase 10 things I'm currently inspired by. To kick things off, I'm honing in on the classic color combination of black and white.

Paired together, black and white are an incredibly dynamic duo creating a sophisticated and chic palette. It's no wonder they've been wowing spaces for centuries. I traveled with some friends to Nashville this past weekend and was feeling inspired to create this series after lunch at the beautiful Merchants Restaurant on Music Row. Photos courtesy of www.merchantsrestuarant.com.
Adding earth tones is a great way to make this timeless color scheme really pop. From bathrooms and living rooms to wedding dresses, flowers and cake, below are 10 images that have me drooling over this classic combination of simple yet bold colors.
 
**All of these images are from Pinterest, and few were linked back to original sources -- Elle Decor and the Knot are watermarked -- but I will work on getting those web addresses for citation. Send me an email if you know where any of these originated.**

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the black and white combo! My wedding colors :)

    ReplyDelete