October 1, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Halloween

Since today is the first Tuesday of October, my favorite month of the year due to the amazing fall temperatures, the excitement leading up to Halloween and last, but certainly not least, my Halloween Birthday, today's Tuesday Ten is all about the festive orange and black color combination that welcomes the spooky spirit.

It's no secret I'm obsessed with Halloween -- and for good reason. I grew up with a crafty mother who went all out every year to make sure I had the creepiest birthday party around. If you knew me as a kid, you know what I'm talking about. Haunted barns, spaghetti brain bowls, cob webs galore, homemade pinatas and lots and lots of face paint.

To me, I hit the jackpot as far as birthdays were concerned, everyone was excited to dress up for a party! So in the spirit of Halloween, I've pulled some of my favorite ideas for decorating this year. Enjoy!
And here is a sneak peek of how my mantle is shaping up this year. Of course, I will be back later in the week with a full post dedicated to Halloween decor. As a Halloween treat to me, I would love it if you guys would like my facebook page @Trimmed & Tailored. Happy decorating to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment