January 31, 2013

Oversized Art

Decorating small spaces is always a challenge, especially when the desired end result is not only a beautiful room, but a functional one. More times than not, small spaces get over-decorated and feel cluttered. One way to avoid that is to try choosing larger pieces of art that expand the space visually.

This is one of my design goals for the new house, and below are a few inspiration images I'm loving.
Apologies for the late post today, John and I are in Tampa for my cousin's wedding this weekend, and the morning was spent traveling. We have a fun-filled weekend planned with family and friends and I'm so excited. But I can't wait to get back home and start working on our large art. I found a few canvases at the flea market this past weekend that I'm planning to use and I'll definitely be blogging about it every step of the way.

Have a great weekend everyone!

*All of these images are taken from Pinterest and original sourcing is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment